1. The owner of this web site is Maltese Food to UK.
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Maltese Food to UK.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. In the instance of incorrect pricing, if you exercise your right to cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to place the order and will amount to an acceptance by A Taste of Malta Ltd of your offer to buy goods from Maltese Food to UK.
5. You agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
6. The confirmatory email will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended from time to time.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory email are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to A Taste of Malta Ltd or the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that any credit or debit cards you are using are your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
11. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Maltese Food to UK as soon as possible.
12. All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. We can accept cancellations by telephoning +44 07714 418307 during normal office hours. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 3 working days after the day after you receive the product by sending the notice of cancellation by email to sales(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)atasteofmalta.co.uk ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number, or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to A Taste of Malta Ltd unopened together with the original invoice. A Taste of Malta Ltd will give you a store credit for the purchase price of the goods. Maltese Food to UK reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Maltese Food to UK also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. We deliver by courier and charge the following rates. Flat rate for orders in the UK – £16.99. Deliveries are shipped Monday to Thursday to arrive next day. If the order is recieved on Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will be shipped the following Monday. An email will be sent when shipped.